CALL FOR APPLICATIONS FOR A POSITION OF RESEARCHER IN ARCHAEOLOGY, AFRICAN METALLURGY OPTION
Fundamental Institute of Black Africa Cheikh Anta Diop (IFAN Ch. A.
Diop) is recruiting a (an) researcher(s) in African Archaeology, who holds a
Doctorate of State or University Doctorate new regime or a single PhD or Doctorate 3rd cycle or PH.D.
Profile and skills:
• good knowledge of African Archaeology;
• mastery of the Iron Age period;
• ability to overcome disciplinary approaches by interacting with its historical analyses through interdisciplinary approaches;
• field experience.
• a written request to the Rector of the UCAD through the Director of IFAN Ch A. DIOP.
• legalized photocopies of diplomas and/or certificates;
• a detailed C.V.;
• a birth certificate not older than 3 months;
• a criminal record not older than three months;
• a certificate of good conduct not older than 3 months;
• a certificate of visit and second examination established by the doctor of UCAD.
• copies of diplomas;
• the defense report;
• publications (articles and papers published in scientific journals and newsletters);
• a copy of the thesis.
files of candidacy must be filed on or before May 30, 2015 at 12
o'clock at IFAN Cheikh Anta Diop (West Corniche on the
campus of the University Cheikh Anta Diop of Dakar).
UNIVERSITÉ CHEIKH ANTA DIOP DE DAKAR
INSTITUT FONDAMENTAL D'AFRIQUE NOIRE
CHEIKH ANTA DIOP
Boîte Postale: 206 DAKAR (Sénégal)
Standard : + 22 1 33825 98 90 Secrétariat Direction: + 221 33824 16 52
Fax : + 221 33 824 49 18 E-mail : email@example.com Web : www.ucad.sn
Conservar Património, vol. 21, 2015
1 month ago